Thursday, May 6, 2010

Visit with Ravan

I’m in Cottonwood visiting Ravan. She is a wonderful and dear friend and she is looking forward to meeting you when the time comes. We’ve had a couple of great days together and get 2 more before I come home. Yesterday, she bought you some clothes! Today, before heading to Sedona, she performed a baby ceremony for you. It was utterly beautiful. I chose some flower essences that had qualities I’d like to gift you in this world. And she had qualities that she wanted to gift you. She sang for you, and we gifted you with different qualities we thought important to have in life. They were: love for yourself and others, acceptance and insight for yourself and others, emotional protection, the ability to restore inner peace, clarity and calm when faced with stressful times, the ability to see the positive in your life, to be hopeful and optimistic, to have a positive self image, to be confident in your abilities, the ability to be playful, joyful, and laugh throughout your life, and to have a sense of balance with healthy priorities. I love you little one and hope that you will be happy and healthy in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment