Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm PREGNANT!

I had planned to do the home pregnancy test this morning after Adam left for work. I was excited and nervous all in one big ball of happy. BUT, Adam wakes me up in the morning and tells me to get in the bathroom and pee. He even wakes Marley up to come in because it’s a family event! OK, so I pee on the end of the pregnancy test, put the cap on and we all wait. Marley seems a little bored since no food is involved. Adam is rubbing my shoulders; we’re both anxiously waiting THREE whole minutes for the result. But after about one minute, we see the second pink line begin to form and we know. Adam and Tara are going to be a mama and daddy!!!!! We hug and kiss and just glow together for a little bit of time. Then Adam sets off for the hospital and I’m left floating with the clouds. I continue to tell Marley he will be a big brother, but he’s not getting the magnitude of this fact. This whole day has been surreal, even had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake at one point. Its official: I’m pregnant—about 4 weeks. I'm due on Friday, November 12, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment